ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 7, 2019 — Choice Privileges, the award-winning loyalty program from Choice Hotels, has once again been honored by U.S. News & World Report as one of the Best Hotel Rewards Programs for 2019-20. Each year, the publication evaluates hotel loyalty programs to determine which programs, providers, and locations offer travelers the most value. This latest accolade marks the fourth consecutive year Choice Privileges has been lauded as a leader in the Best Hotel Rewards Programs category.
“We’re thrilled to continue our streak of recognition on U.S. News and World Report’s respected list of Best Travel Rewards Programs,” said Jamie Russo, vice president, loyalty programs and customer engagement, Choice Hotels. “Our concerted effort to guarantee members the best rates on choicehotels.com, as well as offering our one-of-a-kind Your Extras program, ensures all of our members get rewarded early and often. We constantly explore how to build on our highly esteemed loyalty program, and never stop seeking new ways to show guests how much we appreciate their business. That is why we are excited to announce that we are adding new perks that make Choice Privileges even better for frequent guests.”
Choice Privileges also has enhanced benefits for all Elite members 1, to be used at any of the more than 7,000 Choice-branded hotels worldwide:
- Roll-over nights to help members keep their member status
- Priority early check-in 2
- Priority late check-out, guaranteed for Platinum and Diamond Members
- Reserved parking spots at domestic and Canadian hotels 3
All Choice Privileges members qualify for a variety of great rewards, including:
- 10 Points per Dollar: Members can earn 10 points per $1 spent at more than 6,000 Choice hotels.
- Keep Your Points: Points never expire, as long as members stay active.
- Your Extras: This first-of-its-kind program delivers exclusive instant rewards at check-in to members for Sunday through Thursday night stays. Members may choose from a variety of reward offerings, such as airline miles, fuel rewards, coffee gift cards, rideshare credits, or bonus Choice Privileges points.
- Points plus Cash: Members can combine points and cash to redeem a reward night.
- Rewards Exchange: Members can instantly exchange points for airline or Amtrak miles.
U.S. News and World Report identified the top rewards programs for everyday travelers using a methodology that weighs five components: network size, property diversity, geographic coverage, added benefits and ease of earning a free night. In total, 15 of the most prominent hotel loyalty programs were evaluated for the 2019-20 rankings. A complete list of travel programs recognized by U.S. News & World Report is available at https://travel.usnews.com/rankings/travel-rewards.
The Choice Privileges loyalty rewards program has also consistently been highly ranked in USA Today‘s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards list. For more information about Choice Privileges, visit www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges.
About Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the largest and most successful lodging franchisors in the world. With more than 7,000 hotels, representing nearly 570,000 rooms, in over 40 countries and territories as of June 30, 2019, the Choice® family of hotel brands provides business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality lodging options from limited service to full-service hotels in the upscale, midscale, extended-stay and economy segments. The award-winning Choice Privileges® loyalty program offers members benefits ranging from everyday rewards to exceptional experiences. For more information, visit https://choicehotelsdevelopment.com.
1 Available at select locations
2 Elite members are guests who stay 10 nights or more in a calendar year.
3 Available at locations that own their own lots.
© 2019 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.